A Youth Leader's Resource for Finding, Choosing, and Utilizing Camps
Planning for camp
So you live in California and you want to bring your group to a Christian camp, but where do you start? How do you choose which camp is best for your group? And after reserving space for your event, how do you plan and prepare for it?
This is a collection of suggestions and ideas designed to help you in your planning process; from the beginning stages of deciding where and when; to the never ending process of promoting your trip; all the way through to what to do in the days and weeks after your camp is done.
- Getting started - Initial questions to help guide your planning process
- Finding a camp - Searching for a Christian camp in California that fits your needs
- Promoting your trip - Getting the word out to your group and community
- Managing signup's - Keeping track of everyone and collecting deposits
- Last minute planning - Ideas to keep in mind as your trip approaching preparation
- Best trip ever - Making the most of your time while at camp
- Finishing the race - Keeping the momentum going once you return home